SSCP systems security certified practitioner : exam guide : all in one
- Darril Gibson.
- New York : McGraw-Hill, ©2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xxii, 454 pages) : illustrations.
- All-in-one (Series)
- Gibson, Darril.
- Chapter 1. Security Fundamentals
- Chapter 2. Access Controls
- Chapter 3. Basic Networking and Communications
- Chapter 4. Advanced Networking and Communications
- Chapter 5. Attacks
- Chapter 6. Malicious Code and Activity
- Chapter 7. Risk, Response, and Recovery
- Chapter 8. Monitoring and Analysis
- Chapter 9. Controls and Countermeasures
- Chapter 10. Auditing
- Chapter 11. Security Operations
- Chapter 12. Security Administration and Planning
- Chapter 13. Legal Issues
- Chapter 14. Cryptography Appendix: About the CD Glossary Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
Get complete coverage of all the material on the Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP) exam inside this comprehensive resource. Written by a leading IT security certification and training expert, this authoritative guide addresses all seven SSCP domains as developed by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)2, including updated objectives effective February 1, 2012. You'll find lists of topics covered at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the exam with ease, SSCP Systems Security Certified Practitioner All-in-One Exam Guide also serves as an essential on-the-job reference. Covers all exam domains, including: Access controlsNetworking and communicationsAttacksMalicious code and activityRisk, response, and recoveryMonitoring and analysisControls and countermeasuresAuditingSecurity operationsSecurity administration and planningLegal issuesCryptography CD-ROM features: TWO PRACTICE EXAMSPDF COPY OF THE BOOK.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Systems security certified practitioner
- Includes index.