The Sapp Center for Science Teaching and Learning; building dedication [keepsake book], November 1, 2016
- Physical description
- .25 linear feet
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SCM0459 2017-327 HALF BOX 1||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Stanford University. Libraries.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Commemorative book with DVD. DVD includes architectural animation, faculty panel, and dedication event.
- Publication date
- Special Collections and University Archives materials are stored offsite and must be paged 48 hours in advance. For more information on paging collections, see the department's website: http://library.stanford.edu/spc.
- Materials are open for research use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Cite as
- The Sapp Center for Science Teaching and Learning; building dedication [keepsake book] (SCM0459). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- Gift, 2017.
- This building, previously known as Old Chemistry, was renovated and re-dedicated with donations from Richard A. “Rick” and Shari Sapp. Mr. Sapp is Stanford Class of 1978, BS Electrical Engineering.
Browse related items
Start at call number: