Flora of Australia
- Australian Biological Resources Study, Canberra.
- Current publication
- Canberra : [Australian Biological Resources Study], -
- Physical description
- 1 online resource : color illustrations
- Australian Biological Resources Study, issuing body.
- Includes bibliographical references
- "The Flora of Australia is designed to provide an authoritative synthesis of Australia's native and naturalised vascular plant biodiversity. This includes taxonomic information to support plant identification, including descriptions, distribution maps, images and diagnostic keys"--About page
- Beginning date
- "The Australian Biological Resources Study (ABRS ...) a unit within the Department of the Environment and Energy, manages the production of the Flora, with content provided by taxonomic botanists."--About page
- Related Work