- French. In English
- video file; MPEG-4; Flash.
- Kino Lorber, 2018.
- [San Francisco, California, USA] : Kanopy Streaming, 2019.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (streaming video file) (94 minutes) : digital, .flv file, sound
- A broken marriage leads to a bitter custody battle with an embattled son at the center in this thrilling domestic drama. Miriam and Antoine Besson have divorced, and Miriam is seeking sole custody of their son Julien to protect him from a father she claims is violent. Antoine pleads his case as a scorned dad whose children have been turned against him by their vindictive mother. Unsure who is telling the truth, the appointed judge rules in favor of joint custody. A hostage to the escalating conflict between his parents, Julien is pushed to the edge to prevent the worst from happening. Winner of a Silver Lion for Best Director at the **Venice Film Festival.** Nominated for a Platform Prize at the **Toronto International Film Festival**. *"Worth every moment...impossible to forget. Crackles with low key but intense emotional involvement." - Kenneth Turan, **The Los Angeles Times***
- Supplemental links
- Release date
- Production date
- Title from title frames.
- In Process Record.
- Denis Ménochet, Léa Drucker, Mathilda Auneveux, Thomas Gioria
- Originally produced by Kino Lorber in 2018.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Publisher Number
- 6329424 Kanopy