American law firms in transition : trends, threats, and strategies
- Randall Kiser.
- Chicago, Illinois : American Bar Association, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xii, 289 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "[This book provides an overview] of of law firms' uneven progress after the Great Recession and analyzes the five elements that will determine their success or failure in the next decade: culture, character, practices, systems and leaders. Studying every critical aspect of law firms from income trends to attorney attrition rates and from gender bias to leadership development, this book shows how law firms have struggled to adapt to rapidly changing conditions - clients' 'more for less' demands, the expansion of corporate legal departments, demographic changes in the legal workforce, and technological innovations transforming law practices."-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- 9781641053853 (hardcover)
- 1641053852 (hardcover)
Browse related items
Start at call number: