Trillion-dollar coach : the leadership playbook from Silicon Valley's Bill Campbell
- Eric Schmidt, Jonathan Rosenberg and Alan Eagle.
- audio file.
- New York, NY : HarperBusiness, 
- Physical description
- 1 sound file : digital
At the library
- The caddy and the CEO
- Your title makes you a manager. Your people make you a leader
- Build an envelope of trust
- Team first
- The power of love
- The yardstick.
- "Eric Schmidt, Jonathan Rosenberg and Alan Eagle, the team behind How Google Works, return with the story of Bill Campbell, the greatest executive business coach the world has ever seen, responsible for creating more value than just about anybody else on the planet"-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- Electronic audio file.
- Read by Dan Woren.
- Electronic reproduction. New York HarperAudio 2019 Available via World Wide Web.
- 9780062839275 (electronic audio bk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: