A normative account of the collateral legal consequences of conviction
- Zachary Hoskins.
- New York, NY : Oxford University Press, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Hoskins, Zachary, 1973- author.
- UPSO eCollections (University Press Scholarship Online) Stanford OSO Jun 2018-May 2019.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- The other consequences of conviction
- Civil measures or punishment?
- Traditional rationales and constraints
- Contemptuous punishment
- The case against collateral legal consequences as civil measures
- Non-instrumental justifications
- Consequentialist defenses
- Prosecutors, guilty pleas, and collateral legal consequences
- Collateral consequences and criminalization.
- Publication date
- Electronic reproduction. Oxford Available via World Wide Web.
- 9780199389254 (electronic bk.)
- 019938925X (electronic bk.)