Bonica's Management of pain
- editors, Jane C. Ballantyne, Scott M. Fishman, James P. Rathmell.
- Fifth edition.
- Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer Health, 
- Physical description
- online resource (xxviii, 1867 pages) : illustrations, portraits
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "The Bonica text is heavy on science. A thorough update is warranted considering work on the fourth edition began in 2007 and there's been no break in research in the interim. Pain Medicine is practiced in several medical specialties; the ABMS recognizes it as a subspecialty of Anesthesiology, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Psychiatry and Neurology, and Radiology. Management of Pain is also researched and practiced by physical therapists and psychologists (two disciplines not recognized by the ABMS). This diffuse assortment of researchers and practitioners author the chapters and purchase the book"--Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- 1496349032 hardback
- 9781496349033 (hardback)