The Developing human : clinically oriented embryology
- Keith L. Moore, T.V.N. (Vid) Persaud, Mark G. Torchia.
- Eleventh edition.
- Edinburgh : Elsevier, 2020.
- Physical description
- online resource (xii, 490 pages) : illustrations (chiefly color)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction to human development
- First week of human development
- Second week of human development
- Third week of human development
- Fourth to eighth weeks of human development
- Fetal period : ninth week to birth
- Placenta and fetal membranes
- Body cavities, mesenteries, and diaphragm
- Pharyngeal apparatus, face, and neck
- Respiratory system
- Alimentary system
- Urogenital system
- Cardiovascular system
- Skeletal system
- Muscular system
- Development of limbs
- Nervous system
- Development of eyes and ears
- Integumentary system
- Human birth defects
- Common signaling pathways used during development
- Discussion of clinically oriented problems.
- "Extensively revised to incorporate recent research and current clinical practice, The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 11th Edition, covers all aspects of normal and abnormal embryonic and fetal development. In a clear, concise manner and lavishly illustrated throughout, this textbook is designed to successfully meet the needs of medical and health sciences profession students, as well as those in graduate programs. It provides an easy-to-digest, comprehensive review of what can be a complex and challenging subject"--Publisher's description.
- Publication date
- Revised edition of: The developing human : clinically oriented embryology / Keith L. Moore, T.V.N. (Vid) Persaud, Mark G. Torchia. 10th edition. 
- 9780323611541 paperback
- 0323611540 paperback
- 9780323611558 paperback : international edition
- 0323611559 paperback : international edition
- 0323611567 electronic book
- 0323611575 electronic book
- 0323611583 electronic book
- 9780323611565 electronic book
- 9780323611572 electronic book
- 9780323611589 electronic book