Basic immunology-- functions and disorders of the immune system
- Abul K. Abbas, Andrew H. Lichtman, Shiv Pillai ; illustrations by David L. Baker.
- Sixth edition.
- Philadelphia, PA : Elsevier, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- online resource : color illustrations
- Introduction to the immune system : nomenclature, general properties, and components
- Innate immunity : the early defense against infections
- Antigen capture and presentation to lymphocytes : what lymphocytes see
- Antigen recognition in the adaptive immune system : structure of lymphocyte antigen receptors and development of immune repertoires
- T cell – mediated immunity : activation of t lymphocytes
- Effector mechanisms of t cell–mediated immunity : functions of t cells in host defense
- Humoral immune responses : activation of b lymphocytes and production of antibodies
- Effector mechanisms of humoral immunity : elimination of extracellular microbes and toxins
- Immunologic tolerance and autoimmunity : self–nonself discrimination in the immune system and its failure
- Immunology of tumors and transplantation : immune responses to cancer cells and normal foreign cells
- Hypersensitivity : disorders caused by immune responses
- Congenital and acquired immunodeficiencies : diseases caused by defective immunity
- Principal features of selected cd molecules
- Clinical cases.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Revised edition of: Basic immunology : functions and disorders of the immune system / Abul K. Abbas, Andrew H. Lichtman, Shiv Pillai. Fifth edition. .
- 9780323549431 paperback
- 0323549438 paperback
- 0323639097 electronic book
- 0323639100 electronic book
- 0323639127 electronic book
- 9780323639095 electronic book
- 9780323639101 electronic book
- 9780323639125 electronic book