Atlas of gynecologic surgical pathology
- Philip B. Clement, Jennifer N. Stall, Robert H. Young.
- Fourth edition.
- Edinburgh : Elsevier, 2020.
- Physical description
- online resource : color illustrations, color portrait
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Non-neoplastic lesions and benign tumors of the vulva
- Malignant tumors of the vulva
- The vagina
- Tumor-like lesions and benign tumors of the uterine cervix
- Invasive squamous cell carcinoma of the cervix and its precursors
- Adenocarcinomas of the cervix, related tumors, and their precursors
- Non-neoplastic lesions of the uterine corpus
- Endometrial hyperplasia and carcinoma
- Mesenchymal and mixed epithelial-mesenchymal tumors of the uterine corpus and cervix
- Trophoblastic lesions, miscellaneous primary uterine neoplasms, hematopoietic neoplasms, and metastatic neoplasms to the uterus
- The fallopian tube and broad ligament
- Tumor-like lesions of the ovary
- Surface epithelial-stromal tumors: general features, serous tumors, and mucinous tumors
- Surface epithelial-stromal tumors: endometrioid, clear cell, transitional, squamous, rare, undifferentiated, and mixed cell types
- Germ cell tumors of the ovary
- Sex cord-stromal and steroid cell tumors of the ovary
- Miscellaneous primary ovarian tumors
- Metastatic tumors of the ovary (including pseudomyxoma peritonei, hematolymphoid neoplasms, and tumors with functioning stroma)
- Endometriosis and lesions of the secondary müllerian system
- Tumor-like lesions and tumors of the peritoneum (non-müllerian lesions)
- Publication date
- Revised edition of: Atlas of gynecologic surgical pathology / Philip B. Clement, Robert H. Young. Third edition. 2014.
- 9780323528009 (hardcover)
- 0323528007 (hardcover)
- 0323531814 (electronic book : pdf)
- 0323531822 (electronic book)
- 9780323531818 (electronic book : pdf)
- 9780323531825 (electronic book)