Nature in the city : a map, a journey, a guide to San Francisco
- Third edition.
- San Francisco, CA : Nature in the City, 2018.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 map : color ; 57 x 88 cm, folded to 20 x 15 cm
At the library
Earth Sciences Library (Branner)
|G4364 .S5G3 2018 .N3||Unknown|
- Nature in the City (San Francisco, Calif.), issuing body.
- San Francisco (Calif.). Recreation and Park Department, sponsoring body.
- San Francisco (Calif.). Department of the Environment, sponsoring body.
- California Academy of Sciences, sponsoring body.
- San Francisco Public Library, sponsoring body.
- "This two-sided map offers five ways to see nature in San Francisco. The front presents a big picture of some species and habitats that help create a place of beauty and belonging. Four maps on the flip side explore some ways we are re-learning to co-exist here. From the Bayshore to Ocean Beach, darting through traffic, a lighting on flowers, digging into the earth, and flying overhead, an amazing abundance of creatures share their life journeys with ours."--Back panel.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- Scale approximately 1:22,000 (W 122°31ʹ20ʺ--W 122°21ʹ10ʺ/N 37°49ʹ20ʺ--N 37°42ʹ20ʺ).
- Includes color illustrations and explantory text.
- Four inset maps, text, and color illustrations on verso.
- Also issued with: Bay nature, v.18, no.2 (April-May 2018).
- "Nature in the city map, version 3.0 © January 2018"--Back panel.
- "Map team: California Academy of Sciences: Rebecca Johnson, Alison Young; Nature in the City: Amber Hasselbring, Bette McDonnel, Bill Brick, Areil Want; Presidio Trust: Damien Raffa; San Francisco Department of the Environment: Peter Brastow, Luke Walcher; SF Public Library: Kelley Trahan; SF Recreation and Parks: Dylan Molnar"--Back panel.
Browse related items
Start at call number: