Corpus of Canadian English (Strathy)
- Current publication
- [Provo] : [Brigham Young University]
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Davies, Mark, 1963 April 22- compiler.
- "The Strathy Corpus of Canadian English is a product of the Strathy Language Unit at Queen's University. The corpus contains 50 million words from more than 1,100 spoken, fiction, magazines, newspapers, and academic texts"
- Title Variation
- Title on English-Corpora.org contents page: Strathy Corpus (Canada)
- Created by Mark Davies, BYU