British National Corpus : (BNC)
- Current publication
- [Provo] : [Brigham Young University]
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Davies, Mark, 1963 April 22- compiler.
- "The British National Corpus (BNC) was originally created by Oxford University press in the 1980s - early 1990s, and it contains 100 million words of text texts from a wide range of genres (e.g. spoken, fiction, magazines, newspapers, and academic)"
- Title Variation
- Former Title
- British National Corpus (BYU-BNC)
- Created by Mark Davies, BYU