Learn Adobe Premiere Pro CC for video communication : Adobe Certified Associate exam preparation
- Joe Dockery and Conrad Chavez with Rob Schwartz.
- [San Francisco, CA] : Adobe Press, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 volume) : illustrations
- Introduction to Adobe Premiere Pro CC Editing Basics Editing an Interview Editing a Dialogue Scene Compositing with Green Screen Effects Creating a Video Slide Show Reviewing Tools and Shortcuts Leveling Up with Design Working with Outsiders Wrapping It Up!.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
This study guide uses text integrated with video to help you gain real-world skills that will get you started in your career in planning, shooting, and doing post-production on video projects and lays the foundation for taking the Premiere Pro ACA exam. A mix of project-based lessons, practical videos, and regular assessments throughout prepares you for an entry-level position in a competitive job market. Adobe conducted research to identify the foundational skills students need to effectively communicate using digital media tools. Based on feedback from educators, design professionals, businesses, and educational institutions around the world, the objectives cover entry-level skill expectations for each topic. The ACA exams have proved to be highly successful; Adobe reports that the total number of exams taken worldwide has reached one million since 2008. To create this new product, Peachpit and Adobe Press have joined forces with team of outstanding instructors who have a great track record getting students certified: Rob Schwartz and his colleagues at BrainBuffet.com.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC for video communication
- Learn Adobe Premiere Pro Creative Cloud for video communication
- Place of publication from publisher's Web site.
- Includes index.
- 9780134395647 (electronic bk.)
- 0134395646 (electronic bk.)