Cisco 300-101--ROUTE exam training : train for your CCNP routing and switching certification
- with Greg Dickinson.
- [Place of publication not identified] : O'Reilly, 
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 streaming video file (3 hr., 16 min., 43 sec.)) : digital, sound, color
- Dickinson, Greg, speaker.
- "With Early Release video training, you get videos as they're being developed so you can take advantage of these technologies long before the official release of these titles. You'll also receive updates when significant changes are made, new chapters as they're edited, and the final video. In this Cisco 300-101 - ROUTE Exam Training course, expert author Greg Dickinson will teach you everything you need to know to prepare for and pass the ROUTE exam. This course is designed for someone who already has a basic level of Cisco knowledge, and is looking to attain the CCNP ROUTE certification. You will start with a review of routing, then jump into learning about basic and advanced EIGRP. From there, Greg will teach you about basic and advanced OSPF, including OSPF virtual links, OSPF area types, and publishing default routes in OSPF. This video tutorial also covers route redistribution, modifying routing using policy, and internet connectivity and BGP. You will also learn about advanced BGP topics, routing support for IPv6, and router and network security. Finally, you will learn about network management, including SNMP security, NTP security, and NetFlow basics. Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have gained the knowledge necessary to prepare for, and pass, the CCNP 300-101 ROUTE exam. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons."--Resource description page.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Train for your CCNP routing and switching certification
- Title from title screen (viewed January 6, 2016).
- Date of publication from resource description page.
- Presenter, Greg Dickinson.