Learning Adobe Premiere Elements 12
- Andy Anderson.
- [Place of publication not identified] : InfiniteSkills, 2014.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 streaming video file (7 hr., 24 min., 56 sec.))
- Anderson, Andy (Writer on computing)
- "In this Adobe Premiere Elements 12 training course, expert instructor Andy Anderson teaches you how to create high quality videos using this popular video editing software from Adobe. This tutorial is designed for the absolute beginner, and no previous video editing experience is required. You will start the course by learning the basics of the program, including working with application preferences, customizing your keyboard shortcuts, and generating a new project. You will then learn the basics of video editing, such as viewing and editing clips in the video monitor, timeline clip trimming, and cutting, inserting, and overlaying clips. Andy will teach you topics such as color correction basics, and how to work with effects, audio, and create transitions and other effects. This video tutorial will also teach you how to add titles and credits to your video, including adding a soundtrack, assembling the clips, and working with basic text. Andy will show you some additional features to the program, such as how to generate an instant movie, an effects mask, and make a white screen video. Finally, he will teach you post production output, including adding DVD markers, creating an interactive DVD menu, and outputting to DVD. Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of importing your own footage, and editing and enhancing it to produce quality videos. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons."--Resource description page.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Learning Adobe Premiere Elements twelve
- Title on title screen: Adobe Premiere Elements
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 25, 2014).
- Presenter, Andy Anderson.