Work and wellbeing
- edited by Peter Y. Chen and Cary L. Cooper.
- Chichester, West Sussex : John Wiley & Sons, 2014.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Wellbeing : a complete reference guide ; volume III.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Part 1. Introduction
- part 2. Resources, coping, and control
- part 3. Happy workers and happy organizations
- part 4. Character and wellbeing
- part 5. Organizational strategies to promote wellbeing
- part 6. From research to national policy.
- Part of the six-volume reference set Wellbeing: A Complete Reference Guide, this volume is a comprehensive look at wellbeing in the workplace at organizational, managerial, and individual levels. Discusses the implications of theory and practice in the field of workplace wellbeingIncorporates not only coverage of workplace stress in relation to wellbeing, but also aspects of positive psychologyExplores the role of governments in promoting work place well beingPart of the six-volume set Wellbeing: A Complete Reference Guide, which brings together leading research on wellbeing from across the s.
- Publication date
- Wellbeing : a complete reference guide ; volume III
- 9781118716205 (electronic bk.)
- 1118716205 (electronic bk.)
- 9781118716212 (electronic bk.)
- 1118716213 (electronic bk.)
- 9781118716199 (emobi)