Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Jeff Sengstack.
- [Place of publication not identified] : Infinite Skills, 2012.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (1 streaming video file (16 hr., 36 min., 22 sec.))
- Sengstack, Jeff.
- "In this training course for Adobe Premiere CS6, expert author Jeff Sengstack introduces you to the powerful tools that are available to you in this video editing software from Adobe. Designed for the beginner, this tutorial begins with the basics, and gradually teaches you everything you need to do to create high-quality video projects. You begin by learning what a video production workflow actually is, and how you are going to utilize this. You will learn about non-linear editing, and how to setup Premiere Pro to suit your own needs. As you progress through this computer based training course, you will learn how to create projects, edit them, add video and audio transitions, and even add video effects. Jeff introduces you to other editing concepts such as color correction, compositing, effect animation, adding titles and graphics, working with audio and much much more! Of course, you will also learn how to export and share your projects with the world. By the conclusion of this video based training course on Premiere Pro CS6, you will be comfortable creating visual masterpieces with your own video using the powerful non-linear tools that Premiere provides for you. Working files are included to allow you to work alongside the author throughout this training course."--Resource description page.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Premiere Pro CS6
- Title on resource description page: Learning Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- Adobe Premiere Pro Creative Suite six
- Title from title screen.
- Date of publication taken from resource description page (viewed Mar. 5, 2013).
- Presenter, Jeff Sengstack.