Adobe Premiere Pro CS4.
- San Jose, Calif. : Adobe Press, 2008, ©2009.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (ix, 404 pages) : color illustrations.
- Classroom in a book.
- Adobe Systems.
- Getting Started
- 1. Touring Premiere Pro CS4
- 2. Adobe On Location
- 3. Shooting and Capturing Video & Audio
- 4. Importing and Managing Tapeless Media
- 5. Selecting Settings, Adjusting Preferences and Managing Assets
- 6. Creating Cuts only videos
- 7. Adding Video Transitions
- 8. Creating Dynamic Titles
- 9. Specialized Editing Tools
- 10. Adding Video Effects
- 11. Putting Clips in Motion
- 12. Changing Time
- 13. Acquiring and Editing Audio
- 14. Sweetening Your Sound and Mixing Audio
- 15. Audio Transcription
- 16. Compositing Techniques
- 17. Enhancing Color, Editing Tips, & Shortcuts
- 18. Project Management
- 19. Using Photoshop and After Effects to Enhance Your DV Project
- 20. Exporting Frames, Clips and Sequences
- 21. Authoring DVDs with Premiere Pro and Encore CS4.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
The fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 Classroom in a Book contains 21 lessons. The book covers the basics of learning Adobe Premiere Pro and provides countless tips and techniques to help you become more productive with the program. You can follow the book from start to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you. Learn to work with audio, create transitions, add effects, and produce titles, and then take it to the next level by creating efficiency in your editing projects and utilizing tools such as Adobe Dynamic Link, OnLocation (TM) CS4, and Encore (R) CS4. Learn to use the new Speech Search technology for speech transcription projects and how to work with the latest tapeless media in Premiere Pro. Best of all, the accompanying DVD-ROM includes footage and audio clips that you can practice with. "The Classroom in a Book series is by far the best training material on the market. Everything you need to master the software is included: clear explanations of each lesson, step-by-step instructions, and the project files for the students." -Barbara Binder, Adobe Certified Instructor, Rocky Mountain Training Classroom in a Book (R), the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, helps you learn the features of Adobe software quickly and easily. Classroom in a Book offers what no other book or training program does-an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Classroom in a book