High wall : real life film noir
- Larry Vuckovich Trio.
- San Francisco, Calif. : Tetrachord Music, ℗2008.
- Physical description
- 1 audio disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- piano (1), bass (1), drum set (1) (total=3)
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|ACD 1151||In-library use|
- Afro 6/8 minor blues (6:22)
- High wall (premier recording) (6:56)
- Ow! (6:10)
- Put it where you want it (5:49)
- View from Telegraph Hill 6:43)
- Gypsy Roma mambo (Dark eyes) (with Vince Delgado, Egyptian tabla) (5:26)
- Lolita (4:38)
- What's this? (5:48)
- Concierto de Aranjuez (5:59)
- A handful of stars (4:19)
- Lester's minor blues (bonus live track) (7:56)
- Locomotion (bonus live track) (7:52).
- Release date
- Production date
- Title Variation
- Real life film noir
- Jazz, featuring piano bass and drums.
- Compact disc.
- Program notes by Larry Vickovich (with Sanna Craig) and Dr. Herb Wong in English ( p. : ports) inserted in container.
- Larry Vuckovich Trio (Larry Vuckovich, piano ; Larry Grenadier, bass ; Eddie Marshall, drums) ; with guests Chuck McPherson, drums ; Paul Keller, bass ; Hector Lugo, congas, bongos.
- Recorded Dec. 17-18, 2007 at Bay Records, Berkeley, Calif. (tracks 1-10) and Dec. 2, 2007 at Half Moon Bay, Calif. (tracks 11-12).
- ARS copy: autographed by musician(s).
- Publisher Number
- 685 Tetrachord Music
Browse related items
Start at call number: