Report on the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election : submitted pursuant to 28 C.F.R. §600.8(c)
- Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller, III.
- [Redacted version].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of Justice, 2019.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (2 volumes in 1 (approximately 448 pages)) : color illustrations
Also available at
- Mueller, Robert S., III, 1944- author.
- United States. Department of Justice. Special Counsel's Office.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- ["On May 17, 2017, Robert S. Mueller III was appointed by acting Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein to serve as Special Counsel by Order 3915-2017. The Special Counsel investigation of 2017 to 2019, also referred to as the Mueller probe, Mueller investigation and Russia investigation, was a United States counterintelligence investigation of the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election. According to its authorizing document, the investigation's scope included allegations that there were links or coordination between Donald Trump's presidential campaign and the Russian government as well as \"any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.\" It included a criminal investigation which looked into potential obstruction of justice charges against Trump and others within the campaign and administration. Conducted by the Department of Justice Special Counsel's Office headed by Robert Mueller, a Republican and former Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Special Counsel investigation began eight days after President Trump dismissed FBI director James Comey, who had been leading existing FBI investigations since July 2016 into links between Trump associates and Russian officials."]
- Supplemental links
- Presidents > United States > Election > 2016.
- Propaganda, Russian > United States.
- Hacking > Russia (Federation)
- Trump, Donald, 1946-
- Social media > Political aspects > United States.
- Elections > Corrupt practices > United States.
- Political campaigns > Corrupt practices > United States.
- Internet in political campaigns > United States.
- United States > Foreign relations > Russia (Federation)
- Russia (Federation) > Foreign relations > United States.
- United States > Politics and government > 2017-
- Obstruction of justice > United States.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Also known as: Mueller report
- "March 2019."
- Contains redactions.
- Other edition
- Also issued as: Mueller, Robert S., III, 1944- Report on the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election (U.S. Government official edition). U.S. Government official edition