Ray Charles and Betty Carter ; plus Ray Charles sings
- Northridge, CA : Dunhill Compact Classics, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 audio disc : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
At the library
- Ev'ry time we say goodbye / Cole Porter (4:35)
- You and I / Meredith Wilson (3:20)
- Intro: Goodbye / Gordon Jenkins. We'll be together again / Laine, Fisher (3:15)
- People will say we're in love / Rodgers, Hammerstein II (2:46)
- Cocktails for two / Coslow, Johnston (3:08)
- Side by side / Harry Woods (2:18)
- Baby, it's cold outside / Frank Loesser (4:05) --Together / DeSylva, Brown & Henderson (4:40)
- For all we know / Lewis, Coots (4:40)
- Takes two to tango / Hoffman, Manning (4:40)
- Alone together / Dietz, Schwartz (4:40)
- Just you, just me / Klages, Greer (1:54)
- Plus Ray Charles sings: But on the other hand baby / R. Charles, P. Mayfield (3:11). I never see Maggie alone / H. Tilsley, E. Lynton (5:37). I'd like to hear it sometime / Joe Edwards (2:50).
- Included Work
- Container of: Porter, Cole, 1891-1964. Seven lively arts. Ev'ry time we say goodbye.
- Container of: Willson, Meredith, 1902-1984. You and I.
- Container of: Jenkins, Gordon. Goodbye.
- Container of: Fischer, Carl, 1912-1954. We'll be together again.
- Container of: Rodgers, Richard, 1902-1979. Oklahoma! People will say we're in love.
- Container of: Johnston, Arthur, 1898-1954. Murder at the vanities. Cocktails for two.
- Container of: Woods, Harry, 1896-1970. Side by side.
- Container of: Loesser, Frank, 1910-1969. Baby, it's cold outside.
- Container of: De Sylva, B. G. (Buddy Gard), 1896-1950. Together.
- Container of: Coots, J. Fred, 1897-1985 For all we know.
- Container of: Hoffman, Al, 1902-1960. Takes two to tango.
- Container of: Schwartz, Arthur, 1900-1984. Alone together (Song)
- Container of: Greer, Jesse, 1896-1970. Just you, just me.
- Container of: Charles, Ray, 1930-2004. But on the other hand baby.
- Container of: Lynton, Everett, 1888-1964. I never see Maggie alone.
- Container of: Edwards, Joe. I like to hear it sometime.
- Release date
- Production date
- Title Variation
- Ray Charles sings
- Jazz and popular vocals.
- Originally released in 1961 on ABC-Paramount as ABCS-385 (1st-12th songs).
- Compact disc.
- Analog recordings.
- Program notes by Sid Feller inserted in container.
- Title from disc surface.
- Ray Charles, piano and vocals ; Betty Carter, vocals ; Jack Halloran Singers ; instrumental ensemble ; Marty Paich, arranger/conductor (1st-12th songs) ; Ray Charles, piano and vocals ; instrumental ensemble (13th-15th).
- Recorded June 13-14, 1961, in Hollywood, Calif. (1st-12th songs); 1961-1966 (13th-15th).
- Publisher Number
- DZS-039 Dunhill Compact Classics
- ABCS-385 ABC-Paramount
Browse related items
Start at call number: