Claire Austin sings "When your lover has gone."
At the library
- Austin, Claire, 1918- Performer
- Scobey, Bob, 1916-1963. Performer
- Kessel, Barney. Performer
- Wrightsman, Stan, 1910-1975. Performer
- Corb, Morty, 1917-1996. Performer
- Manne, Shelly. Performer
- Ory, Kid, 1886-1973. Performer
- Ewell, Don. Performer
- Garland, Ed. Performer
- Hall, Minor, 1897-1959. Performer
- When your lover has gone (4:29)
- Can't we talk it over (3:40)
- My melancholy baby (3:52)
- I'll never be the same (4:38)
- Lover, come back to me (4:06)
- The house is haunted (3:59)
- I'm thru with love (4:11)
- Someone to watch over me (4:23)
- Come rain or come shine (4:10)
- What is this thing called love? (4:09)
- The world's jazz crazy (2:46)
- Down hearted blues (3:05)
- See see rider (3:52)
- Good time flat blues (2:55)
- Careless love (3:13)
- Nobody knows you when you're down and out (3:10)
- Mecca flat blues (3:12)
- 'Fore day creep (3:34).
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Title Variation
- When your lover has gone
- Original jazz classics
- Limited edition series
- Jazz songs.
- Tracks 1-10 originally released in 1956 as Contemporary C-5002; tracks 11-18 originally released in 1954 as Good Time Jazz L-24 (Claire Austin sings the blues).
- Compact disc.
- Program notes by Lester Koenig and S.I. Hayakawa (1 folded sheet : port.) inserted in container.
- Claire Austin, vocals ; with, tracks 1-10: Bob Scobey, trumpet ; Barney Kessel, guitar ; Stan Wrightsman, piano ; Morty Corb, bass ; Shelly Manne, drums. With, tracks 11-18: Kid Ory, trombone ; Don Ewell, piano ; Ed Garland, bass ; Minor Hall, drums.
- Recorded in Los Angeles, Apr. 13, 1955 (tracks 1-4, 6-10), Feb. 16, 1956 (track 5), and Apr. 2, 1954 (remainder).
- Included Work
- Claire Austin sings the blues.
- Publisher Number
- OJCCD-1711-2 Contemporary
- L-24 Good Time Jazz
- C-5002 Good Time Jazz
Browse related items
Start at call number: