- written by Koji Steven Sakai & Phinneas Kiyomura ; illustrated by Rob Sato.
- First print edition.
- Los Angeles, California : Little Nalu Pictures, LLC, 2018.
- Physical description
- 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 17 x 26 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|(no call number)||In process|
- "The 442nd Regimental Combat Team, made up of Japanese Americans, was the most decorated unit of World War II. Even with their families confined behind barbed wire in government concentration camps, these soldiers fought bravely to rescue a Texan battalion lost deep behind enemy lines. This story, based on the actual events, follows members of the 442nd as they face incarceration, prejudice, and horrific casualties in their battle to rescue The Lost Battalion"--Page 4 of cover.
- United States. Army. Regimental Combat Team, 442nd > History > Comic books, strips, etc.
- United States. Army. Regimental Combat Team, 442nd.
- World War (1939-1945)
- World War, 1939-1945 > Japanese Americans > Comic books, strips, etc.
- World War, 1939-1945 > Campaigns > Europe > Comic books, strips, etc.
- Japanese Americans.
- Military campaigns.
- Publication date
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: