Reflection and Possibilities
- Physical description
- 1 volume
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|SCM0473 HALF BOX 1||In-library use|
- Albert, Michael
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Snapshot of Stanford, Palo Alto, and Silicon Valley from 2012-2016.
- Publication date
- Special Collections and University Archives materials are stored offsite and must be paged 48 hours in advance. For more information on paging collections, see the department's website: http://library.stanford.edu/spc.
- Closed for research until 2024.
- Cite as
- Albert, Michael, "Reflection and Possibilities" (SCM0473). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- Gift of Michael Albert, 2018.
Browse related items
Start at call number: