Trade catalogues and the American home
- Marlborough, Wiltshire, UK : Adam Matthew, [2017-]
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm) issuing body.
- ["\"Trade catalogues have been a prominent feature in commerce and manufacturing from the eighteenth century to the present day. Highly illustrated, they are an essential visual record of a variety of products and facilitate research into popular culture, material culture, social norms and attitudes, as well as the history of marketing, business, and technology.\"--Introduction."]
- Commercial catalogs > United States > History > 19th century > Databases.
- Commercial catalogs > United States > History > 20th century > Databases.
- Consumer goods > United States > Catalogs.
- Electronic apparatus and appliances > Catalogs.
- Commercial catalogs.
- Consumer goods.
- Electronic apparatus and appliances.
- United States.
- Beginning date
- Access limited to subscribers.