Governor Bennett Riley's proclamation to the people of the District of San Francisco, June 4, 1849
- Los Angeles, Calif. : privately printed for members of the Zamorano Club, 1956.
- Physical description
- 15,  pages : facsimiles ; 20 cm.
- Scraps of California ; 2.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|Z1008 .Z25 G68 1956||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Half title: "Uncourteous and disrespectful" proclamation
- Governor Riley's proclamation
- Scraps of California ; 2
- "The 'Uncourteous and disrespectful' proclamation: Scraps of California II"--Half-title.
- "Explanatory comments by John B. Goodman III."--Page .
- Facsimiles tipped in to page  and inside back cover.
- "The facsimile pasted inside the back cover has been reproduced from what appears to be the only known printed copy; from the collection of John B. Goodman III, listed as No. 32 in Henry R. Wagner's California Imprints, Berkeley, 1922. Wagner states that he was unsuccessful in locating a printed copy and saw only the manuscript. 150 copies of this book and the facsimile have been privately printed for members of The Zamorano Club of Los Angeles as a keepsake from John B. Goodmann III and Gordon J. Holmquist."--Colophon.
- Gift of Jeff Busch, from the library of his grandmother, Melba Berry Bennett; Gift#18-03.
Browse related items
Start at call number: