Good stocks cheap : value investing with confidence for a lifetime of stock market outperformance
- Kenneth Jeffrey Marshall.
- New York : McGraw-Hill Education, 
- Physical description
- xvi, 223 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
At the library
|HG4661 .M345 2017||Unknown|
- Marshall, Kenneth Jeffrey, author.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface Acknowledgements Introduction Part I: FOUNDATIONS Chapter 1: The Quiet Outperformer Chapter 2: Why Stocks? Chapter 3: Price and Value are Different Chapter 4: Measuring Performance Part II: THE VALUE INVESTING MODEL Chapter 5: Understanding the Business Chapter 6: Accounting is a Language Chapter 7: Capital Employed Chapter 8: Operating Income Chapter 9: Free Cash Flow Chapter 10: Book Values and Shares Chapter 11: Past Performance Chapter 12: Future Performance Chapter 13: Shareholder-Friendliness Chapter 14: Inexpensiveness Chapter 15: Price Drives Risk Chapter 16: Misjudgment and Misaction Part III: MAINTENANCE Chapter 17: Portfolios and Selling Chapter 18: Endurance Chapter 19: Generating Ideas Chapter 20: Differences Among Value Investors Chapter 21: Preservation Glossary Bibliography Notes Index.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781259836077 20190408
- Publisher's Summary
- Bull market? Bear market? Power through both with the three-part value investing model proven to pinpoint stocks that supercharge any portfolio Good Stocks Cheap provides a low-risk, easy-to-understand approach to the money management style that has made value investors like Warren Buffet and Seth Klarman so rich. Marshall's proven framework integrates the three disciplines that successful value investors rely upon-finance, strategy, and psychology-to help you crush standard returns over the long run. This model works in overheated markets by showing which companies are likely to excel operationally over time; and in downturns, by revealing which of these outperformers are most underpriced and best to buy.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781259836077 20190408
- Publication date
- 9781259836077 (hardback)
- 125983607X (hardback)
Browse related items
Start at call number: