Letter from San Jose, California, March 18, 1848
- by Charles White ; introduction by Carey S. Bliss.
- Los Angeles : Glen Dawson, 1955.
- Physical description
- 12 unnumbered pages ; 19 cm.
- Early California travels series ; 28.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|(no call number)||In process|
- Publication date
- Early California travels series ; 28
- Colophon: Within a day's journey from San Jose, 200 copies of Letter from San Jose were made by Mackenzie & Harris, Inc. (typesetting), Jack Stauffacher (presswork), A. Zampach (binding), and Ted Freedman (design).
- Laid in is bookmark, Books Translated and edited by Charles N. Rudkin. Printed for subscribers to the Early California Travels Series by Wm. M. Cheney, Los Angeles, California 1955.