Documents relating to the constitutional history of Canada, 1759-1791 : selected and edited with notes
- by Adam Shortt, professor of political science Queen's University; and Arthur G. Doughty, Dominion Archivist.
- English, French. English and French.
- Ottawa : Printed by S.E. Dawson, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, 1907.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (xiv, 734 pages).
- Publications of the Canadian Archives ; 6-7 Edward VII.
- Sessional paper (Canada. Parliament) ; A 1907, no. 18.
Browse related items
Start at call number: