Managing class action litigation : a pocket guide for judges
- Barbara J. Rothstein & Thomas E. Willging.
- 2nd ed.
- Washington, DC : Federal Judicial Center, 2009.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (v, 40 pages)
At the library
Law Library (Crown)
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 34-36).
- Determining federal jurisdiction
- Selection of counsel
- Timing and significance of class certification
- Settlement review : risks and issues
- Attorney fee issues
- Coordination with state judges
- Use of special masters and court-appointed experts
- United States. Class Action Fairness Act of 2005.
- Class Action Fairness Act of 2005 (United States)
- Class actions (Civil procedure) > United States > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Court administration > United States > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Judges > United States > Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Class actions (Civil procedure)
- Court administration.
- United States.
- Publication date
- Title from title screen (viewed on May 19, 2009).