Music and musicians in Bohemia : the first one hundred years : a symphonic summary
- Richard P. Buck ; prelude, Kevin Starr, coda, Herbert A. Goodrich.
- San Francisco : Bohemian Club, 2007.
- Physical description
- xvii, 187 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 25 cm + 3 audio discs : digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Bohemian Club (San Francisco, Calif.). Annals of the Bohemian Club ; 9.
Also available at
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|Z1008 .B67 Z6 2007 V.9||In-library use|
- Buck, Richard P., author.
- Bohemian Club (San Francisco, Calif.), publisher.
- Wilsted & Taylor Publishing Services, publisher.
- QuinnEssentials Books and Printing, Inc., printer.
- Regal Printing Ltd., printer.
- Starr, Kevin, writer of preface.
- Goodrich, Herbert A., author of afterword.
- The first movement: 1872-1900
- The second movement: 1900-1918
- The third movement: 1918-1942
- The fourth movement: 1942-1972.
- Publication date
- Annals of the Bohemian Club ; 9
- Sound discs have title: The sounds of Bohemia.
- Includes index.
- "Three thousand copies of this book were printed for the Bohemian Club. The book was produced by Wilsted & Taylor Publishing Services, Oakland, California ... It was printed through Stacy Quinn of QuinnEssentials Books and Printing, Inc., at Regal Printing Ltd. in Hong Kong."--Colophon.
- Audiovisual materials are not available in original format, and have been reformatted to a digital use copy. Digital content is available in the Special Collections reading room.
- Special Collections & University Archives copy 1: CDs have been removed for digital media capture.
Browse related items
Start at call number: