- London : David Henningham, Victoria Bean, 2019.
- Physical description
- 1 volume (unpaged) : fabric ; 33 x 21 x 10 cm + 1 leaf (1 page) (21 x 14 cm)
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|N7433.4 .B436 T47 2019 FF||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Spine title.
- Imprint from handwritten leaf laid in.
- "The red and black ribbons and white linen are drawn from images in Hardy's Tess of the D'Urbervilles symbolizing Tess and critical events of her life and death."--Books on books blog, https://books-on-books.com/2019/02/18/jim-blaine-and-his-grandfathers-ram-or-how-to-enjoy-codex-vii/ Accessed 19 April 2019.
- White fabric of various kinds, including linen, silk, and velvet, and one folded piece of black cloth, sewn together and bound into a parchment cover with red ribbons. With gilt title on spine and a black ribbon bookmark sewn to one leaf. Housed in a stiff paper portfolio with wood grain pattern and black ribbon tie.
- Action note
- Cons. Trans. #7207.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: