Stanford Women in Politics, Records, 2017-2018
- Physical description
- 4.1 megabytes (9 files)
Also available at
At the library
- Corporate Author
- Stanford Women in Politics.
- Includes posters are from SWIP’s invited speakers, teach-in events, and co-hosted events.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Special Collections and University Archives materials are stored offsite and must be paged 48 hours in advance. For more information on paging collections, see the department's website: http://library.stanford.edu/spc.
- The materials are open for research use; materials must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of intended use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted to a digital use copy.
- Cite as
- Stanford Women in Politics, Records (SC1443). Dept. of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
- All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research and educational purposes.
- Transferred by Stanford Women in Politics, 2018.
- Stanford Women in Politics (SWIP) is a non-partisan organization founded in 2016 by Hattie Gawande, Kinsey Morrison, and Shivani Pampati and the founding board for anyone interested in learning about and supporting women in politics and creating a community for this work on campus.
Browse related items
Start at call number: