Catalysis. Volume 31 : a review of recent literature
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Preface-- Catalytic Conversion of Biomass-derived Compounds to C4 Chemicals-- Catalytic Wet Oxidation: Process and Catalyst Development and the Application Perspective-- Opportunities for Controlling Catalysis by Designing Molecular Environments Around Active Sites: Cations Supported on Amorphous versus Crystalline Zeolitic Silicate Supports-- Direct Non-oxidative Methane Conversion in Membrane Reactor-- Understanding Atomically Dispersed Supported Metal Catalysts: Structure and Performance of Active Sites-- Methane Activation and Conversion on Well-defined Metal-oxide Surfaces: in situ Studies with Synchrotron-based Techniques-- Nanocomposite Catalysts for Transformation of Biofuels into Syngas and Hydrogen: Fundamentals of Design and Performance, Application in Structure Reactors and Catalytic Membranes-- In situ and Operando Analysis of Environmental Catalysts - Studies on Reaction Mechanism and Active Site-- Understanding Catalysis for Processing Glycerol and Glycerol-based Derivatives for the Production of Value Added Chemicals-- Combustion Synthesis: A Novel Method of Catalyst Preparation.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
Catalysts are required for a variety of applications and researchers are increasingly challenged to find cost effective and environmentally benign catalysts to use. This volume looks at modern approaches to catalysis and reviews the extensive literature including direct methane conversion, nanocomposite catalysts for transformation of biofuels into syngas and hydrogen, and catalytic wet air oxidation technology for industrial wastewater treatment. Appealing broadly to researchers in academia and industry, it will be of great benefit to any researcher wanting a succinct reference on developments in this area now and looking to the future.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- A Specialist periodical report
- RSC catalysis series
- 9781788016971 electronic book
- 1788016971 electronic book
- 9781788016964 electronic book
- 1788016963 electronic book