Charles Dickens and his Jewish characters
- with an introduction by Cumberland Clark.
- Uniform Title
- Correspondence. Selections
- London : Printed at the Chiswick Press, 1918.
- Physical description
- 5-38,  pages ; 23 cm
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|PR4592 .J4 A3 1918||In process|
- Publication date
- Special half-title (p. ): Charles Dickens & his Jewish characters, autograph correspondence between the novelist and Mrs. Eliza Davis ... relative to the Jewish people, and as to the characters of "Fagin" in "Oliver Twist," and "Riah" in "Our mutual friend"; also concerning the presentation by Mrs. Davis to Charles Dickens of a copy of the Hebrew Bible ... the original design for the presentation inscription placed in the Bible; also, a letter from Mrs. Davis to Miss Mamie Dickens, on the death of the novelist. 1863-1870.
- Also issued online.
- Special Collections and University Archives copy 1: Provenance: Presentation inscription to Prof. Hugh Landry from the editor.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: