Los amores = The loves
- Pablo Neruda, poemas = poems = Manuel Neri, dibujos = drawings ; Thomas Ingmire, caligrafía = calligraphy ; Mary Julia Klimenko, introducción = introduction.
- English, Spanish. In Spanish and English on facing pages.
- image file.
- [Benicia, California] : [Manuel Neri], 2006.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (50 unnumbered pages) : color illustrations
Also available at
- Oda al secreto amor = Odes to opposites
- Juntos nostros = We together
- Soneto XXXV = Sonnet XXXV
- Sonnets = Cien sonetos de amor
- Agua sexual = Sexual water.
- Included Work
- Neruda, Pablo, 1904-1973. Poems. Selections. English.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- "The drawings by Manuel Neri, in oil-paint stick, charcoal, and graphite, are figure studies from the Rock series of c. 1969 and the Shunga Torso series done in 1982 ... the introduction was translated ... by Jaime Moreno Villareal... The binding structure for the book was designed by Daniel E. Kelm at the Wide Awake Garage ... the book is bound in goatskin leather, with unique leather onlays, hand-tooling and stamping in gold and palladium leaf. The leather binding for the book has been designed and produced by Daniel E. Kelm, Kylin Lee and other mechanics at the Wide Awake Garage. The book is housed in a slipcase covered in Japanese bookcloth by Linda Lembke at Green River Bindery in Guilford, Vermont."--Colophon.