El compás = Counting time
- Federico García Lorca, poemas = poems ; Manuel Neri, dibujos = drawings ; Thomas Ingmire, caligrafía = calligraphy ; Mary Julia Klimenko, introducción = introduction.
- English, Spanish. In Spanish and English on facing pages.
- image file.
- [Benicia, California] : [Manuel Neri], 2007.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (43 unnumbered pages) : color illustrations
Also available at
- La casada infiel = The unfaithful wife
- Y después = And then.
- Included Work
- García Lorca, Federico, 1898-1936. Poems. Selections. English & Spanish.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Counting time
- "... drawings ... in water-based pigments, graphite and oil pastel, are figure studies from the Lucia series, done in 1983 ... the introduction.. was translated ... by Jaime Moreno Villareal. The binding structure and leather binding ... were designed by Daniel E. Kelm and produced by Daniel E. Kelm, Kylin Lee ... at the Wide Awake Garage ... the book is bound in goatskin leather with gold foil stamping. The book is housed in a handmade paper-covered box produced by Foolscap Press in Santa Cruz, California. The uniquely painted designs, calligraphy, and collage elments on the cover of the box are by Thomas Ingmire."--Colophon.