Duende = Songs of despair
- Federico García Lorca, poemas = poems ; Manuel Neri, dibujos = drawings ; Thomas Ingmire, caligrafía = calligraphy ; Mary Julia Klimenko, introducción = introduction.
- English, Spanish. In Spanish and English on facing pages.
- image file.
- [Benicia, California] : [Manuel Neri], Winter 2009.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (48 unnumbered pages) : color illustrations
Also available at
- Canción otoñal = Autumn song
- Gacela del mercado matutino = Ghazal of the market in the morning
- Corazón nuevo = New heart.
- Included Work
- García Lorca, Federico, 1898-1936. Poems. Selections. English & Spanish.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Songs of despair
- "... drawings ... in graphite and water-based pigments, ink and graphite, are from the Kneeling figure study series done in 1981 ... the introduction was translated ... by Jaime Moreno Villareal. The calligraphy for the introduction, biographies, and colophon was done by Akiho Sugiyama. The binding structure and leather binding ... were designed by Daniel E. Kelm and produced by Daniel E. Kelm, Kylin Lee ... at the Wide Awake Garage ... the book is bound in goatskin leather, with a cover design that combines hand-tooling and die-stamping in gold leaf. The book is housed in a handmade paper-covered box produced by Foolscap Press in Santa Cruz, California. The ... designs, calligraphy, and collage elements on the cover of the box are by Thomas Ingmire."--Colophon.