El mar de Isla Negra = The sea of Isla Negra
- Pablo Neruda, poemas = poems = Manuel Neri, dibujos = drawings ; Thomas Ingmire, caligrafía = calligraphy ; Mary Julia Klimenko, introducción = introduction.
- English, Spanish. In Spanish and English on facing pages.
- image file.
- [Benicia, California] : [Manuel Neri], 2006.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (54 unnumbered pages) : color illustrations
Also available at
- El mar = The sea
- Mareas = Tides
- Oda a las algas del océano = Ode to sea weeds
- Oda a las luz marina = Ode to light on the sea.
- Included Work
- Neruda, Pablo, 1904-1973. Poems. Selections. English.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Sea of Isla Negra
- "The drawings by Manuel Neri, in water-based pigments, graphite, and oil-pastel, with some collage, are figure studies from the Lucca series done in 1982 ... the introduction was translated ... by Jaime Moreno Villareal... The binding structure for the book was designed by Daniel E. Kelm ... The book is bound in goatskin leather, with unique leather onlays, hand-tooling and stamping in gold and palladium leaf. The leather binding for the book has been designed and produced by Daniel E. Kelm, Kylin Lee and other mechanics at the Wide Awake Garage. ... The book is enclosed in a cloth-covered clamshell box with leather label, also produced at the Wide Awake Garage."--Colophon.