La mañana, las tardes y esta noche = Morning, afternoons, and tonight
- poems = poemas, Pablo Neruda ; drawings = dibujos, Manuel Neri ; calligraphy = caligrafía, Thomas Ingmire ; introduction = introducción, Mary Julia Klimenko.
- English, Spanish. In Spanish and English on facing pages.
- image file.
- [Benicia, California] : [Manuel Neri], 2004.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (36 unnumbered pages) : color illustrations
Also available at
- Mañana XXVII = Morning XXVII
- Mediodia XXXIII = Afternoon XXXIII
- VII Inclinado en las tardes = VII Leaning into the afternoons
- XX Puedo escribar los versos = XX Tonight I can write.
- Included Work
- Neruda, Pablo, 1904-1973. Poems. Selections. English.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Morning, afternoons, and tonight
- "The drawings by Manuel Neri, in water-basesd pigments, graphite, and oil pastel, are figure studies from the Lucia series done in 1983 ... the introduction was translated ... by Jaime Moreno Villareal. ...The binding structure for the book was designed by Daniel E. Kelm ... The goatskin leather binding, with unique leather onlay, hand-tooling and stamping in gold and palladium leaf, was designed and produced by Daniel E. Kelm, Kylin Lee and the mechanics at the Wide Awake Garage. ... The book is enclosed in a cloth-covered clamshell box with leather label, also produced at Wide Awake Garage."--Colophon.