Soledad : songs of loneliness
- Federico García Lorca, poemas = poems ; Manuel Neri, dibujos = drawings ; Thomas Ingmire, caligrafía = calligraphy ; Mary Julia Klimenko, introducción = introduction.
- English. In English and Spanish on facing pages.
- image file.text file.
- [Benicia, California] : [Manuel Neri], Spring 2009.
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (48 unnumbered pages) : color illustrations
Also available at
- Ghazal of love unforeseen
- In another manner
- Qasida of the dream in open air.
- Included Work
- García Lorca, Federico, 1898-1936. Poems. Selections. English & Spanish.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Songs of loneliness
- Neri's nine original drawings, mounted on double leaves and signed, are part of the Kneeling Figure Study series, executed in 1981.
- "The binding structure and leather binding for the book were designed by Daniel E. Kelm and produced by Daniel E. Kelm, Kylin Lee and other mechanics at the Wide Awake Garage in Easthampton, Massachusetts. ... handmade paper-covered box produced by [Peggy Gotthold at] Foolscap Press in Santa Cruz, California."--Colophon.
- "The calligraphy for the introduction, biographies, and colophon was done by Akiho Sugiyama"--Colophon.
- The introduction, biographies, and colophon translated into Spanish by Jaime Moreno Villarreal. Lorca's poetry rendered into English by various translators from Federico García Lorca: Collected Poems (New York: Farrar Straus and Giroux, 2002).
- Full blue goatskin hand-tooled and die-stamped on upper and lower boards in gilt, with black and grey-green leather onlays, by Daniel Kelm. Housed in paper-covered box with collaged elements, ink, and gold leaf, designed by Thomas Ingmire.