Las piedras = Stones
- poems = poemas, Pablo Neruda ; drawings = dibujos, Manuel Neri ; calligraphy = caligrafía, Thomas Ingmire ; introduction = introducción, Mary Julia Klimenko.
- English, Spanish. In Spanish and English on facing pages.
- image file.
- [Benicia, California] : [Manuel Neri], 2004/2005.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (36 unnumbered pages) : color illustrations
Also available at
- Las agatas = The agates
- Las piedras del cielo XXIX, III, XIV = Stones of the sky XXIX, III, XIV.
- Included Work
- Neruda, Pablo, 1904-1973. Poems. Selections. English.
- Beginning date
- Ending date
- Title Variation
- "The drawings by Manuel Neri, in oil-paint stick, charcoal, and graphite on blue paper, are figure studies from the Small agatas series of 1984 ... the introduction was translated ... by Jaime Moreno Villareal. The binding structure for the book was designed by Daniel E. Kelm ... The goatskin leather, with unique leather onlay, hand-tooling and stamping in gold and palladium leaf was designed and produced by Daniel E. Kelm, Kylin Lee and the mechanics at the Wide Awake Garage. ... The book is enclosed in a cloth-covered clamshell box with leather label, also produced at the Wide Awake Garage."--Colophon.