- poems = poemas, Pablo Neruda ; drawings = dibujos, Manuel Neri ; calligraphy = caligrafía, Thomas Ingmire ; introduction = introducción, Mary Julia Klimenko.
- English, Spanish. In Spanish and English on facing pages.
- image file.
- [Benicia, California] : [Manuel Neri], 2006.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (40 unnumbered pages) : illustrations
Also available at
- No es necesarío = No one need whistle
- Fábula de la sirena y los borrachos = Fable of the mermaid and the drunks
- Jardín de invierno = Winter garden
- Melancolía en las familias = Melancolia inside families.
- Included Work
- Neruda, Pablo, 1904-1973. Poems. Selections. English.
- Publication date
- "The drawings by Manue Neri, in ink and ink wash, are from the Seated figure study series done in 1981 ... the introduction was translated ... by Jaime Moreno Villareal. ...The binding structure for the book was designed by Daniel E. Kelm at the Wide Awake Garage ... the book is bound in goatskin leather, with unique leather onlays, hand-tooling and stamping in gold and palladium leaf. The leather binding for the book has been designed and produced by Daniel E. Kelm, Kylin Lee and other mechanics at the Wide Awake Garage... The book is enclosed in a cloth-covered clamshell box with leather label, also produced at Wide Awake Garage."--Colophon.