Oda a la bella desnuda = Ode to a beautiful nude
- poem = poema, Pablo Neruda ; english translation = traducido al ingles por Nathanial Tarn ; drawings = dibujos, Manuel Neri ; calligraphy = caligrafía, Thomas Ingmire ; introduction = introducción, Mary Julia Klimenko ; traducida al espanol por Jaime Moreno Villareal.
- English, Spanish. In Spanish and English on facing pages.
- image file.
- [Benicia, California] : [Manuel Neri], 2004.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource (34 unnumbered pages) : illustrations.
Also available at
- Included Work
- Neruda, Pablo, 1904-1973 Oda a la bella desnuda. English & Spanish.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Ode to a beautiful nude
- "The ink, charcoal and graphite drawings by Manuel Neri are studies done in 1983 for a series of marble relief sculptures... The binding structure for the book was designed by Daniel E. Kelm at the Wide Awake Garage ... the book is bound in goatskin leather, with unique leather onlays, hand-tooling and stamping in gold and palladium leaf. The leather binding for the book has been designed and produced by Daniel E. Kelm, Kylin Lee and other mechanics at the WIde Awake Garage... The book is housed in a slipcase covered in Japanese bookcloth by Linda Lembke at Green River Bindery in Guilford, Vermont."--Colophon.