Central Pacific Railroad : proposed alignment
- [Sacramento] : [Office of the Secretary of State], 1861.
- Physical description
- 1 manuscript map in 4 sections on 1 rolled sheet : ink on linen ; 77 x 2,017 cm
Also available at
- Judah, Theodore D. (Theodore Dehone), 1826-1863, engineer.
-  From Barmore Station to Clipper Gap
-  From Rattlesnake Bluffs to summit of Sierra Nevada
-  From summit of Sierra Nevada to Truckee River
-  From Dutch Flat to Rattlesnake Bluffs
- Railroads > California > Maps > 19th century.
- California > Maps > 19th century.
- Sierra Nevada (Calif. and Nev.) > Maps > 19th century.
- Nevada County (Calif.) > Maps > 19th century.
- Placer County (Calif.) > Maps > 19th century.
- Publication date
- Map Data
- "1 in. = 400 ft."
- Manuscript map created in preparation to construct the railroad across the Sierra Nevada mountain range in California.
- Each section includes table of alignments and Judah's proposed route, part of which were not built on this alignment.
- Handwritten on verso: Central Pacific Railroad maps & proflie filed Oct 11th, 1861 -- MCI:II-2.
- Stanford digital copy includes images of the entire map in full (in both higher and lower resolution versions), as well as the individual sections.