Spotify teardown : inside the black box of streaming music
- Maria Eriksson, Rasmus Fleischer, Anna Johansson, Pelle Snickars, and Patrick Vonderau.
- Cambridge, Massachusetts : The MIT Press, 
- Physical description
- ix, 276 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -271) and index.
- Intervention : the Swedish unicorn
- Where is Spotify?
- Intervention : record label setup
- When do files become music?
- Intervention : how we track streams
- How does Spotify package music?
- Intervention : too much data
- What is the value of free?
- Intervention : introducing Songblocker
- Intervention : work at Spotify!
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Inside the black box of streaming music
- 9780262038904 (paperback)
- 0262038900 (paperback)
Browse related items
Start at call number: