Chemistry and biology of solid waste ; dredged material and mine tailings
- W. Salomons, U. Förstner (eds.).
- Berlin ; New York : Springer-Verlag, c1988.
- Physical description
- x, 305 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Includes bibliographies and index.
- Metals in aquatic and terrestrial systems / A.C.M. Bourg
- Microbiological oxidations of minerals and mine tailings / B.C. Kelley and O.H. Touvinen
- Response of plants and vegetation to mine tailings and dredged materials / W.H.O. Ernst
- Case histories of coastal and marine mines / D.V. Ellis
- Development of dredged material disposal sites / W. van Driel and J.P.J. Nijssen
- Biological assessment of the environmental impact of dredged material / W. Ahlf and M. Munawar
- Soil pollution by metals from mining and smelting activities / T. Asami
- Geochemistry of priority pollutants in anoxic sludges / M. Kersten
- Assessment of metal mobility in dredged material and mine waste by pore water chemistry and solid speciation / U. Förstner and M. Kersten --Diagenetic processes in aquatic mine tailings deposits in British Columbia / T.F. Pedersen and A.J. Losher
- Behaviour of trace metals in a tropical river system affected by mining / J. Jeffery, N. Marshman, and W. Salomons
- Heavy metal transport in streams--field release experiments / B.M. Chapman, D.R. Jones, and R.F. Jung.
- Publication date
- 0387182314 (U.S.)
- 9780387182315 (U.S.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: