- by Peter Hamilton Reynolds.
- First edition.
- New York, NY : Orchard Books, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 
- Physical description
- 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 22 x 24 cm
At the library
Education Library (Cubberley)
|PS3568 .E8963 S29 2019||Unknown|
- Reynolds, Peter H. (Peter Hamilton), 1961-
- "From the creator of the New York Times bestseller The Word Collector comes an empowering story about finding your voice, and using it to make the world a better place. The world needs your voice. If you have a brilliant idea... say something! If you see an injustice... say something! In this empowering new picture book, beloved author Peter H. Reynolds explores the many ways that a single voice can make a difference. Each of us, each and every day, have the chance to say something: with our actions, our words, and our voices. Perfect for kid activists everywhere, this timely story reminds readers of the undeniable importance and power of their voice. There are so many ways to tell the world who you are... what you are thinking... and what you believe. And how you'll make it better. The time is now: SAY SOMETHING!"--Amazon.com.
- Speech > Juvenile fiction.
- Social action > Juvenile fiction.
- Multiculturalism > Juvenile fiction.
- Self-esteem > Fiction.
- Conduct of life > Juvenile fiction.
- Conduct of life > Fiction.
- Self-reliance in children > Juvenile fiction.
- Self-reliance > Fiction.
- Social change > Juvenile fiction.
- Social change > Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Themes / Emotions & Feelings.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Concepts / Words.
- JUVENILE FICTION / People & Places / General.
- Social action.
- Publication date
Browse related items
Start at call number: